Lightweight serum with an instant firming effect, specially designed to leave the skin around the eye area plumped and hydrated.
Meticulously developed to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles & target darkness and sagging around eye contour.
Very nourishing, hydrating and plumping, made with Hydrolysed Collagen, CoEnxyme Q10 and lots of powerful botanical extracts such as Gojy Berry, Coffee Seed and Pomegranate.
Purified Water, Vegetable Glyrerine, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cucumber Oil, Ethylheglycerin, Natural Vitamin E, Sodium Hydroxyde, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf juice powder, Prickly Pear Oil, Camellia Oil, Buriti Oil, Hydrolized Collagen, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, CoEnzyme Q10, Dextran, Goji Berry Extract, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide 2, Maltodextrin, Coffee Seed Extract, Pomegranate extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Heptapeptide-8, Silica
We strive to get your Alma products out you as quickly and cost effectively as possible
That’s why shipping is FREE OF CHARGE with any orders over $80, and all attempts are made to deliver next business day in Metro Perth, and within two business days to metro Australian areas outside of Perth.
We ship australian orders through Australia Post Express Shipping or Sendle service. This allows for the quickest possible shipping times and the cheapest rates, allowing us to offer flat rate shipping under $60 of $12. If you are located in the "Perth North West Free Delivery Area" below, then we deliver ourselves.
All orders are tracked. You will receive a message with an estimate date and time of delivery, if you won't be at home, just advise a safe and shaded spot where you can leave it or we can arrange for you to pick up the order later.
We ship international orders using the AusPost International service or DHL. Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country. Please contact us directly if your destination is not available at checkout.
If your order is missing an item or contains a damaged product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number available.
RETURN, EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Exchanges or return and refunds are accepted if:
You believe the product is faulty/defective in any way (colour, texture, smell)
You experience a skin reaction
The packaging arrived damaged
This way your Alma product(s) can be returned to us for a refund or exchange under the following conditions:
1. Products must be unopened and in the original condition;
2. Products must be sent back within 7 days from original receipt of goods; and
3. Your proof of purchase / tax invoice must also be included in the return.
Failure to meet with these conditions will result in an exchange or refund being denied.
The total value of the refund will equal the payment made for the goods purchased, excluding freight and any other relevant fees, including Customs or Import fees, if any.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your name and order number, reason for return and photos is necessary. Instructions for returning the item(s) will be replied through e-mail.
Regrettably, we cannot offer a refund or exchange for change of mind and once the product has been opened and used unless the product is faulty or defective, or has caused a skin reaction.
If you believe the product is faulty/defective in any way (colour, texture, smell), or if you experience a skin reaction, you may request an exchange of opened product.
Alma Body & Soul will exchange a faulty/defective product if it is found there was a production error. If it is found that the product is faulty, the product will be replaced (the same size and value of the original product ordered) and the exchange shipping costs will be on us.
PACKAGING RETURN DISCOUNT POLICY
In order to contribute to a reduction of waste and commit to a sustainable approach within our business, if you are in Perth, we offer 5% discount when you return used packaging. Conditions apply:
- Because we sterilise and reuse the containers (yes we truly reduce, reuse, reclycle), packaging returned must be intact with no damage, bends, scratches or cracks.
- We will then apply 5% discount on your next order for the item that comes in the same type of container. Ex.: if you return a 50ml tin we will apply 5% off your next deodorant, hand cream, foot balm, whatever product comes in the 50ml tins.
- If your next order comes in completely different packaging from what you are returning, we will apply 5% off on the lowest valued product ordered, per unit returned. Ex.: if you are returning a 50ml bottle and you ordered a 200ml bed spray and a deodorant paste, we will apply 5% off the deodorant.
- Used containers can be dropped off at our stalls in markets or if you are located within the "Free Delivery Perth North West area" you can leave them on your letter box and we will collect them when we deliver your next order.